One night stay (based on 2 guests sharing) inclusive of the following:
- Overnight accommodation in an Executive room
- 3 course evening meal in The Oak Room (choice from the Angel Menu)
- A buffet or à la carte breakfast
- Wild Weaving Workshop at Nant-y-Bedd Gardens
- Complimentary upgrade based upon availability
Available on the following dates:
Saturday 20th June 2020 or Wednesday 16th September 2020
During this workshop you will learn the basic principles of hand-weaving using a simple, portable back-strap style loom. Participants will take part in each aspect of the weaving process, from warp design, loom threading, to the weaving itself.
You will explore the possibilities of a diverse range of recycled weft fibers, textures and colours, including the natural materials gathered at Nant-y-Bedd. As a participant you will be encouraged to work spontaneously & intuitively and have the opportunity to create your own piece of woven cloth inspired by the magical Nant-y-Bedd, the Garden in the Forest in the Brecon Beacons.
A non-refundable deposit of £120.00 will be taken upon booking this break.