Bookings are essential - please book using the diary found to the right.
Regarding lunch and dinner bookings: If you are not given a choice of which part of the hotel to book (Oak Room Restaurant or Foxhunter Bar), this will mean one area is fully booked and so you will automatically be allocated a table in the area where there is availability.
Please note that for bookings in the Foxhunter Bar, you may be sharing a table with other guests, depending upon the size of your party.
We strongly advice to book your taxi in advance when dining with us to avoid disappointment. We can recommend Fast Cars Taxi 01873 85000 or Julian's Taxi 07970 182283.
See below our booking terms:
- We recommend using our online booking system for bookings or emailing us on email@example.com In the event you need to discuss your booking in further detail, please contact us 01873 857121. In the event our receptionist is assisting another guest at the time of your telephone call, please email with reference of your name, telephone number, booking date and subject matter.
- Card details are required for ALL bookings and these are stored securely in our PCI-DSS compliant system.
- When you are submitting your card details, you will notice Caradog Hotels Ltd, which is our legal entity.
- General Cancellation Policy: Should you wish to cancel, we ask a minimum of 24 hours' notice for bookings of up to 6 guests and 1 weeks’ notice for bookings of 7 or more guests. If this is not given in the form of either email to firstname.lastname@example.org or cancelling directly on our system (only if this is how you made your original booking), you will be liable to pay a £20 per person (lunch) cancellation fee / £40 per person (high tea or dinner). This will be automatically charged from the card held on file for the reservation. These cancellation terms do not apply for special dates (see below).
- Special Dates: For special dates such as Valentine's Dinner, Mother's Day, Christmas Eve, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day, payments are taken on booking and are non refundable in case of cancellation. Your terms and conditions will be in your table confirmation email.
- Please note that our current menus are located on our website. Any allergies must be specified at the time of booking.
- We accept bookings in the Oak Room for groups up to six people, and for groups up to ten people in the Wedgewood Room and Foxhunter Bar. Children are welcome and may choose from the children's menu or the a la carte menu for lunch or dinner. Children have choice from the full tea menu however we are happy for children up to the age of twelve to share one full tea between two.
- We have limited tables outside and only use these in warmer months (weather permitting).
- We don't take bookings for drinks only. Drinks only are available on a first come, first served basis in our Sitting Room or Cocktail bar areas.
- Dogs are not permitted in the Oak Room Restaurant, however well behaved dogs are permitted in the Foxhunter Bar or in the Courtyard. We request all dogs remain with paws on the floor.
We look forward to welcoming you!