We are taking robust measures to ensure the wellbeing of our guests and employees during the global outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID- 19).
We are closely monitoring the official advice given by both the World Health Organisation and the UK Government. We are vigilant in ensuring all of our staff have been fully briefed and are constantly updated on the ongoing situation.
We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene across all House of Caradog
We are taking the following additional measures to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
1. All employees have been trained on our new policies and procedures regarding COVID-19 health & safety protocols. These measures include, but aren't restricted to, hand hygiene, wearing masks (where mandated) and social distancing. Employees will also be asked to stay home and seek medical attention if they, or someone in their household, has any COVID-19 symptoms.
2. Hand sanitiser, in touchless dispensers whenever possible, will be available in key places including: all entrances and exits, receptions.
3. Any medical support required will be provided in line with government regulations.
4. All contact surfaces will be frequently cleaning and sanitised. This applies to all public spaces and includes, but is not limited to: reception check-in counters, lifts and lift buttons, door handles, public bathrooms, room keys, stair handrails, dining surfaces, payment machines and seating areas. This frequent cleaning regime will also apply to back of house frequent contact surfaces.
5. Our cleaning products and protocols meet Wales specific guidelines for approved effective use against viruses and bacteria. When cleaning guest rooms or cottages, we pay particular attention to high-touch items. All bed linen and laundry are changed after each guest and washed at a high temperature.
6. Throughout all House of Caradog
properties, we will meet required Welsh government guidelines with proper social distancing for all guests and employees whenever possible, by standing at least 2m/6ft away from those not in your group.
7. Restaurants, bars and all other outlets will also observe social distancing and comply with Welsh Government mandated occupancy limits. These areas will be cleaned after each use, including tables, seating, and payment machines. Guests are responsible for themselves to comply with Welsh government guidelines when booking a guestroom, cottage or table. All menus will be disposed of after each use, alternatively the restaurants will consist of a QR code where you can directly access the menu from your mobile phone. Room service within our hotels will also continue to operate under new strict measures to ensure your safety. Our cottages are suitable for light self catering, yet not for room service.
8. Hotel and restaurant entrances are monitored at all times and any guests requiring medical assistance will be immediately assisted. The Angel Hotel
car park will only be available for residents only. The Walnut Tree
car parking will be available for all patrons.
Our first priority is the safety and welfare of our guests and our team.
We appreciate your continued support and patience.