We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene across all House of Caradog
We continue to follow more rigorous cleaning and hygiene protocols:
1. All employees continue to receive regular training on our COVID-19 health and safety protocols. These measures include, but aren't restricted to, hand hygiene, wearing masks (we respect the personal choice of our guests and our team as masks are not mandatory) and we will continue to socially distance (no longer a government requirement, however we will continue to implement in order to alleviate any concerns). Employees will also be asked to stay home and seek medical attention if they have any COVID-19 symptoms.
2. Hand sanitiser, in touchless dispensers whenever possible, will be available in key places including: all entrances and exits, receptions.
3. Any medical support required will be provided in line with government regulations.
4. All contact surfaces will be frequently cleaning and sanitised. This applies to all public spaces and includes, but is not limited to reception check-in counters, lifts and lift buttons, door handles, public bathrooms, room keys, stair handrails, dining surfaces, payment machines and seating areas. This frequent cleaning regime will also apply to back of house frequent contact surfaces.
5. Our cleaning products and protocols meet Wales specific guidelines for approved effective use against viruses and bacteria. When cleaning guest rooms or cottages, we pay particular attention to high-touch items. All bed linen and laundry are changed after each guest and washed at a high temperature.
6. Throughout all House of Caradog
properties, we will meet required Welsh government guidelines.
7. Restaurants, bars and all other outlets will be cleaned after each use, including tables, seating, and payment machines. Guests are responsible for themselves to comply with Welsh government guidelines when booking a guestroom, cottage, or table. All menus will be disposed of after each use. Room service within our hotels will also continue to implement measures to ensure your safety. Our Caradog Cottages
are suitable for light self-catering, yet not for room service.
8. Hotel and restaurant entrances are monitored at all times and any guests requiring medical assistance will be immediately assisted. The Angel Hotel
car park will only be available for residents only. The Walnut Tree
car parking will be available for all patrons.
Our first priority is the safety and welfare of our guests and our team.
We appreciate your continued support and patience.