COVID - 19 Statement
We are taking robust measures to ensure that the wellbeing of our guests and employees is of paramount importance during the global outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID- 19).
We are closely monitoring the official advice given by both the World Health Organisation and the UK Government. We are vigilant in ensuring all of our staff have been fully briefed and are constantly updated on the ongoing situation.
We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene across all Caradog Hotel properties (inclusive but not limited to The Art Shop & Chapel and The Walnut Tree) at all times and in response to the Coronavirus. We are taking the following additional measures to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
• Our public areas and guest rooms are meticulously cleaned
• All of our high volume guest touch point areas including door handles, handrails, tables and reception desks are sanitised hourly
• All menus are disposed of after each use
• Credit card machines are sanitised after each use
• Tables are sanitised after each guest visit
• We have increased the numbers of alcohol based hand sanitisers available in all areas of the hotel
This is not an easy time for anyone at the moment, however we thank everyone for their understanding and patience.