A special culinary break that includes dinner at Shaun Hill’s Michelin-starred restaurant The Walnut Tree and Champagne High Tea at The Angel Hotel, holder of The Tea Guild’s Award of Excellence since 2008 and winner of The Tea Guild’s prestigious Top City and Country Hotel Tea Award 2011.
Two night stay (based on 2 guests sharing) inclusive of the following:
- Champagne High Tea at The Angel Hotel for 2 guests on one of the afternoons
- 3 course dinner at The Walnut Tree (full choice from the à la carte menu) on one night
- A bottle of Morton Mimi sparkling wine in your room upon arrival
- Coffee or tea following your meal at The Walnut Tree
- A bottle of house wine with your evening meal at The Walnut Tree
- Complimentary taxi to and from The Walnut Tree (applicable for all rooms except standard rooms)
- Complimentary upgrade (based upon availability)
Comprehensive ‘Guest Pack’ including information such as walking routes, local markets and food producers, galleries and craft centres, events and heritage attractions. A visit to a local food producer can be arranged (at an additional cost).
The Walnut Tree is open Tuesday to Saturday
Add Sunday night as a 3rd night at a rate of £50.00
Click here for ideas of what to do in the area.
Valid until Thursday 15th September 2016.